The Mission of the Maranacook Lake Association is to protect and improve the water quality of Maranacook Lake and its watershed for the benefit of all.
Our Goals are to…
- Promote public awareness of water quality issues;
- Educate the public about strategies to protect water quality related issues;
- Enlist citizen, community organizations and municipal involvement;
- Conduct programs and projects to achieve our goals;
- Promote responsible stewardship for present and future generations;
- Lend support to any initiatives that benefit the Maranacook Lake Watershed.